Friday, September 10, 2004

The Wedding Update

by the world's least dangerous man

This wedding update is brought to you by Disney. They're looking for a successor to Michael Eisner. I'm willing to take on the task, since Eisner won't leave until 2006 -- this gives me plenty of time to get married and honeymoon. First move -- kill all reality TV shows.

323 days to go...

There's good news on several fronts. We have the photographer and florist, and are closing in on the DJ and the videographer. For those wondering, we opted for a DJ because bands are usually either a huge hit or a huge letdown (I will say that a few of my friends, in particular the Lord of Truth and Johnny Goblin, had fabulous bands at their weddings, which was the only thing that made me even consider the idea). Generally, I find bands annoying because they take much longer breaks, cost more, consume more food, and generally engage in more annoying banter. Of course, I would probably be fine with little to no music at my wedding, but I'm pretty strange.

Next step, bachelor party. I owe some people a list. That is forthcoming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of your gayest updates yet. You are entirely too involved with your wedding. To clarify: are you the florist and hairdresser or were you hiring them in your message?

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home