Saturday, May 07, 2005

Any Excuse for A Simpsons Quote

Wojr fills us in on a new blog with far more entertainment value. We only link to this post because it gives us the opportunity to use a classic Homer quote. The Van Houtens argue at Marge's dinner party, but Homer tries to save the day...
Marge: "Did anyone see that new Woodsy Allen movie?"

Ned: "You know, I like his films except for that nervous fellow that's always in them."

Luanne: "If you want to talk nervous, you should've seen Kirk deal with the high-school kids who egged our Bonneville."

Kirk: "Ha. Should've asked them to hurl some bacon. Then maybe I could have had a decent breakfast for once." [long pause, everyone is uneasy]

Homer: "You know what you two need? A little comic strip called 'Love Is...' It's about two naked eight-year-olds who are married." [even longer pause]
I gotta try that at my fiance's shower this weekend. That should get me out of the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home