Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Simpsons Quote of the Week

An old favorite.... and now weekly feature...

In an effort to get Homer interested in boxing, Moe shows off his storeroom, filled with trophies and pictures from Moe's days as a prizefighter. Homer is stunned to see a picture of Moe with a very well-known boxing promoter...

Homer: "Hey, you know Luciuss Sweet?! He's one of the biggest names in boxing! He's exactly as rich and famous as Don King, and he looks just like him, too!"

Moe: "Yeah, Luciuss was my manager. Back when I was known as Kid Gorgeous, everybody wanted a piece of me. But somehow, I just never made it to the big-time."

Homer: "Why not?"

Moe: "Because I got knocked out forty times in a row... that, plus politics. You know, it's all politics."

Homer: (mutters) "Lousy Democrats."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home