Thursday, May 10, 2007

Random Movie Quote of the Day

Like all American males, I love being able to quote ad nauseum from popular movies. I figured I should share whenever a random quote pops into my head.

I'm getting primed for Vegas. Hence, I think of one movie -- Swingers, the 1996 classic that made Vince Vaughn a star and made many of think of moving to L.A. to live in small apartments and pursue showbiz careers while hanging out with beuatiful people. Of course, I resisted said urge and went to law school. Remind me to beat my head against a wall later.

Seriously, Swingers is a movie that hasn't aged all that well -- maybe it was just perfect to be watched at that time, when I was leaving college. In any case, some quotes stand the test of time. Like this discussion on the car ride to Vegas between Double-Down and Mikey...
Trent: They're gonna give daddy the Rainman suite, you dig that?
Mike: Do you think we'll get there by midnight?
Trent: Baby, we're going to be up five hundy by midnight!
Mike: Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!
Trent: Vegas baby! Vegas!
Mike: Vegas!
Vegas, baby, Vegas.

This has been your Random Movie Quote of the Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home