Friday, September 10, 2004

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

God, I hate it when DJs decide to be funny by playing clips from crappy songs. This morning, one of my sports talk radio programs decided it might be humorous to subject me to some crap rock. So now, I'm stuck with freaking Heart running through my head. Worst of all, it's their terrible song, "Alone." I wish it would leave me alone.

And before you complain, the other option was Roxette's "Faded Like a Flower."

Here we go...
I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark

I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone

And the night goes by so very slow
Oh, I hope that it won't end though
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone


You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home