Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Face of True Evil

God, people like this are why I love the Internet. An entire website devoted to documenting the evil that is Starbucks. If there was any justice in the world, this guy would be nominated for a Nobel Prize.

Not that I care about locally-owned coffee shops or the exploitation of third-world people to make coffee. But I just think Starbucks is trying to take over the world, one latte at a time, and I'm one of the few non-coffee drinkers left on the planet, fighting the growing legions of coffee drinkers armed with those stupid cups with that idiotic logo on them. I'm betting there's some kind of mind-control drug within their products to get people addicted. Of course, now that I've revealed their secret, they'll have me killed. Just like when they killed JFK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home