Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Beauty Really Is In the Eye of The Beholder

People just issued it's 50 Most Beautiful People Issue, which means little to me, since I rank somewhere below #50. But they have Julia Roberts on the cover... excuse me?

Apparently she's been on the list nine freaking times, which stuns me beyond belief, and on the cover three times, which is even more appalling. I'm sorry, but she's not beautiful. Hell, I'm an expert in not being beautiful, if you know what I look like, and there's no way on God's green Earth that Julia Roberts is one of the world's 50 most beautiful people.

Then again, Jessica Alba did make the list, so maybe I should give them credit for getting something right. And yes, the entire point of this post was to be able to link to Jessica Alba's bio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home