Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Reasons to be Glad You Work During Daytime TV

As if it wasn't bad enough that someone gave Tyra Banks a talk show, now she feels the need to "prove" that she's all real and not some modern silicone version of a Fembot.

Allow me to share some of Tyra's pain with you:

"By no means am I saying a breast implant is a bad thing,
but it's not a choice that I made," the 31-year-old model said. "But it's
something that a lot of the public ... think that I have, and that's so
frustrating for me."


Here's an idea: Models should leave all that complicated "talking stuff" to the professionals. You just stand there and look sassy and emaciated, Tyra. That's what your kind does best. In the meantime, we'll all rest so much easier knowing that you're all real. Well, except for your hair and eyelashes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your style, your blog's interesting Keep up the great work. Don't miss visiting my site about internet jokes. It has stuff on internet jokes.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home