Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Simpsons Quote of the Week

It's time to bring back an old favorite.... and now weekly feature...

Homer has some money problems, and visits the bank looking for some relief on his mortgage payments...

Homer: "Er, I need another extension on my mortgage payments."

Bank Manager: "I understand that Mr. Simpson, but according to our computer, your credit history is not good. It says here that you've been predeclined for every major credit card. It also says that you once grabbed a dog by the hind legs and pushed him around like a vacuum cleaner."

Homer: (shocked) "That was in the third grade!"

Bank Manager: "Yes, well, it all goes on your permanent record. I'm sorry, but if you don't come up with that money by tomorrow, the bank is going to take your house."

Homer: "Well, good luck finding it, because I'm going to take the numbers off tonight!"

Bank Manager: "Well, we'll look for the house with no numbers."

Homer: (thinking) "Then I'll take off the numbers on my neighbor's house."

Bank Manager: (pause) "So... we'll look for the house next to the house with no numbers."

Homer: (pause) "All right, you'll get your money."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home