Monday, November 30, 2009

Apparently, Keith Olberman and I Disagree On Nearly Everything

You know, I don't really agree with Keith Olberman's opinions on non-sports topics... but dear God, I didn't know I'd disagree with him on baseball and Hall of Fame balloting. The guy wants to leave Roberto Alomar out of the Hall, but put Harold freaking Baines in? And he says no to Barry Larkin, since he should stand in line behind Dave Concepcion? I want to give him credit for arguing in favor of Fred McGriff and Bert Blyleven (the latter's failure to make it to the Hall is Exhibit One for indicting the process), but then he starts in with Jack Morris and clutch performances. And he also goes and dismisses the greatness of Tim Raines. Yeesh.

Dear God, maybe I don't want Olberman back solely on sports. Is there a local television broadcast he could do, somewhere I'd never go? Or can he just return to doing witty voiceovers on Sportscenter clips, with no commentary?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home