Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Treading Carefully

I'm not sure how to blog this without offending every woman I've ever met. But I'll give it a try...
This morning the Sports Junkies told tales of Albert Haynesworth hanging out the night before Thanksgiving at Jackson's, a bar in Reston Town Center.

In an era where athletes are said to be inaccessible, here's the highest paid guy on the Redskins pounding drinks with commoners. That's like the 10th "Albert-Haynesworth-Was-Drinking-at-Jackson's" tale I've heard in the last several weeks. Seriously.

Guess that means Reston Town Center is the new downtown, and Jackson's is to Haynesworth as Duke Zeibert's once was to Larry King.

The delicious new twist in this Haynesworth story: Junkies producers said Haynesworth's go-to drink is...
Follow the link above to see the drink name. For the record, I do not endorse anyone naming a drink in this manner. However, I'm glad to see the Redskins' $100 million defensive tackle is able to pound drinks out on the town during the week, but unable to play against my Eagles on Sunday. That, ladies and gentlemen, is one fantastic organization Mr. Snyder runs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home