Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well, That's One Idea

John Mayer has some advice for Tiger Woods...
"The phone doesn’t pick up because I’m masturbating. And I have excused myself at the oddest times so as to not make mistakes. If Tiger Woods only knew when to jerk off. It has a true market value, like gold bullion. [The reason is] because I want to take a brain bath. It’s like a hot whirlpool for my brain, in a brain space that is 100 percent agreeable with itself.”
(hat tip: Andrew Sullivan) I don't know that I can say anything here without getting in trouble, but here goes. A high school freshman could give Tiger the same advice, but Tiger's got access to options not available to the normal married male, let alone a high school freshman. I'm guessing Mayer may have the same access to options as Tiger, so maybe Mayer can explain to Tiger why this might be the best option. In the meantime, I'm going to back away from this and say nothing more.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home