Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Huey Lewis and the News are the first band I ever saw in concert.  Beyond the fact that their music in some ways perfectly encapsulates 1980's popular music (whether you think that's good or bad is probably dependant on who you are), their videos provide a similar window into the 1980's.  Yeah, they did the lazy, "Let's film the band in concert video" plenty of times, but the original stuff was actually campy fun.  Like this -- no one really remembers the song, but the video pops into my head every Halloween. So here we go...



You're welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home