Monday, September 19, 2011

Have Another Donut

I didn't know it was possible, but Michael Moore is even dumber than I thought...
During a talk to promote his new book, Here Comes Trouble, liberal firebreather Michael Moore told an audience of college students at Bunker Hill Community College to “reject this vision of America that has been thrust upon us,” and that to fix it “will require a rumble.”

According to his blog, Moore was urging a “nonviolent rumble of citizen participation,” although it’s unclear whether he made such a disclaimer during his remarks.
Since I don't care about the civility issue, I could care less what Moore is referring to when he calls for a "nonviolent rumble of citizen participation."  I just think the phrase is moronic.  What the hell does that mean?  Will it be a West Side Story style rumble, with dancers pulling their punches?

Wait -- let's take that back.  The last image I need is one of Michael Moore dancing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home