Monday, November 01, 2004

The John Kerry Post of the Day

My latest discovery about my favorite cheese-eating surrendermonkey-looking Ketchup King cum Presidential candidate:

The good folks at CrushKerry.com put up this link to a great little parody. Hysterical might be an understatement.

Meanwhile, Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, is making me think that John Heinz may be rolling over in his grave...
John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, 31, displayed his mother Teresa's famous lack of rhetorical restraint at a recent campaign event with a group of Wharton students. Philadelphia magazine reports: "Heinz accused Kerry's opponents - 'our enemies' - of making the race dirty. 'We didn't start out with negative ads calling George Bush a cokehead,' he said, before adding, 'I'll do it now.' Asked later about it, Heinz said, 'I have no evidence. He never sold me anything.'" Heinz also reminded writer Sasha Issenberg of Pat Buchanan by saying, "One of the things I've noticed is the Israel lobby - the treatment of Israel as the 51st state, sort of a swing state."

I'm betting Chris Heinz seeks office in PA in the future. After seeing these quotes, I plan to help defeat him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home