Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Wedding Update

This wedding update is not brought to you by MTV's Jackass -- for reasons only the wedding party will understand.

11 days to go...

A few random notes, because I'm too tired for much else.

The boxes of gifts are now blocking the big-screen TV. If I had time to watch TV, I'd be aggravated.

And I'm still trying to understand whether the stores get paid for stuffing boxes with paper. I know this stuff is fragile, but I could drop these boxes off the top of the Washington Monument and not break anything. In fact, that might be a fun game.

I've now seen the menu, but we missed out on the tasting, because the hotel now charges for a tasting. I feel gypped.

A drink would be good right about now.

Is it a bad thing that the planning for the wedding is making me not want to watch "Wedding Crashers?"

Our photographer last week explained that he will be putting together our album as the story that he will tell about our wedding. I'm not saying another word.

Speaking of which, how many grooms actually look at the video or pictures more than once, voluntarily? Just asking.

In fact, I really wish the videographer would let us have a commentary track for our video. Preferably with the groomsmen on commentary.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home