Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Good Old Days

Bill Simmons' Intern describes law school perfectly...

For those who are unfamiliar with the unbridled joy that is law school, I'd like to let you in on a little secret -- you were once there, and it was called "high school." Forget the workload, the general paranoia, or even the culture shock of class attendance mattering, the most searing impression that law school left upon me was the overarching déjà vu, right down to the personalized lockers, gossipy cliques, musical chair dating scene, and sack lunches. I spent my entire first year waiting to be informed that I was unknowingly taking part in a scientific bio-dome experiment (think MTV's "The 70's House," but more generic).
(hat tip: The Baseball Crank). I do miss law school, but not for those reasons. No, I miss the crazy conservative culture at Harvard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home