Thursday, September 28, 2006

Suggestions for Signs at the Eagles-Cowboys Game on October 8th

No, I don't have any comment about the alleged suicide attempt/accidental overdose/overhyped media story/ESPN orgy that took place surrounding a certain wide receiver who plays for the team affiliated with the Anti-christ.

But I can't help it if the following suggestions for signs for my fellow Eagles fans crossed my mind...

1. Hey, T.O. -- Can You Swallow a Loss?

2. T.O. -- 25 Million Reasons, 25 Million Lies

3. T.O. and Tuna Go Together Like Pain Meds and Supplements

4. Next Time, T.O., Just Borrow Michael Irvin's Meds

5. If I Lived in Dallas, I'd Be Depressed, Too

6. Dallas Sucks, T.O. Swallows... and Bledsoe Chokes

7. Hey Jerry -- Don't you Know the Rule About Keeping Drugs Away From Children?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home