Friday, September 22, 2006

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Yes, everyone's favorite feature is back. Better yet, with YouTube, I can now torment you with video as well.

And this song's been running through my head for weeks now. I do actually enjoy it, but still, it's time to share. Besides, any group with a name like Panic! At The Disco needs more publicity. So here's the video for I Write Sins Not Tragedies...


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger wojr said...

The other day I had "Dixie" stuck in my head.

I had to check out the lyrics on the Internet - you know, to make sure my liberal ass couldn't be called a racist at the office for whistling it.

Of course, now that I've typed this, I have the song stuck in my head again.

11:41 AM  
Blogger wojr said...

And as a footnote, while the actual lyrics of "Dixie", when taken on a word by word basis, aren't really racist the fact that the song tells the story of a freed black slave longing for the plantation of his birth kinda is.

That and the fact that the song originated from the blackface minstrelsy..

Well, I'll just stop now.

So, Panic! At The Disco, huh?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home