Monday, October 16, 2006

More On Raj... the Other Raj

In response to my earlier item about Raj Peter Bhakta, Wojr sends me links to this picture of the candidate. The story that goes with the picture reminds of a few things. First, going on The Apprentice is a bad idea, simply because of the number of jokes you get about being fired. Second, my friends have not made many jokes about a guy named Raj (from Philly) being on the show, which means they don't watch the show, which speaks to the intelligence of my friends. Third, I think my brown brother needs some advice -- acting high and mighty because you lost on a reality TV show will trigger a ton of jokes at your expense. Smile and laugh about it, no matter how tired the jokes get. Hey, at least they're not ripping your bowtie, like they should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home