Monday, October 02, 2006

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

My colleague ST decided, for God only knows what reason, to send me this video a week back. I think I'm glad I never saw this video before -- it might have scared me as a child. And who names a group "Baltimora"? Did they misspell the name on the marquee the first time these guys got a gig? Or did the city of Baltimore sue to prevent the use of the name? These are things I need to know.

Anyway, here's Baltimora's video for Tarzan Boy. You're welcome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home