Sunday, August 10, 2008

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Having an infant daughter who loves to listen to music means seeking compromise. Granted, my daughter's not yet one year old, so I can pretty much tell her what she's listening to, but it's probably not healthy to overload her on Air Supply just yet (yes, that was a joke). But there's plenty of kid's music nowadays that is tolerable for adults (for example, the Barenaked Ladies have a children's album out... apparently the cocaine arrest of Steven Page is not a promotional vehicle), particularly the stuff that calls to mind the music from your own childhood. And that's the lastest song to make this list -- it's quite simply one of the songs that gets stuck in your head no matter what, and making it part of a new children's animated flick.

Here's the new version of Kung Fu Fighting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home