Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

This doesn't qualify as annoying -- it's one of my favorite songs, paired with one of my favorite movies. And yes, I was and still am a fan of Huey Lewis and the News. Everyone has flaws, people.

I actually had a friend who dressed up as Marty McFly for Halloween in 1985 (I think that was one of the last years I got away with trick or treating) and I remember people asking him who he was at every other door. This despite the fact that he was clearly dressed in a jacket similar to the one worn by Michael J. Fox, and he was carrying around a skateboard. BTW, remember when everyone was riding skateboards for that period between 1984-1986? Neither do I.

Before I embarrass myself or long-lost friends any further, here's "Power of Love"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home