Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Head Cheerleader Writes a Check Her QB Boyfriend Probably Can't Cash

Jessica Simpson is talking smack at my beloved Iggles, since her playoff-choking boytoy is probably too afraid to do it...
The singer seems to think the curse is over when she issued a warning to the Eagles Tuesday morning on Good Morning America.

Simpson yelled out "Go Cowboys!" during her performance Tuesday and then adding her warning to Philadelphia Eagles fans, "That's next week! We're gonna kick your butts, too!"
I'm reminded of this line from Bill Simmons' NFL preview regarding Romo...
Only one things worries me: Tony Romo spent a lot of time with Jessica Simpson these past eight months. Remember how dumb she was on "Newlyweds"? I mean, she was historically dumb. I have written before about how unfunny people can learn to become relatively funny just by constantly hanging out with one funny person. Well, when you spend every waking moment with someone who's historically dumb, do you stop using all of your brain as much? How much of your cerebrum would you need? Twenty percent? Couldn't you shut the rest down? What if that happened to Romo this spring and summer? I am keeping my eye on this.
I wonder when Jessica's next tour stops anywhere near Philly. Meanwhile, I'm suddenly feeling much more confident about next Monday's game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home