Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I'm Still Booing Michael Irvin

My wife watches Dancing With The Stars, and I often end up stuck watching it. I will say that I finally enjoyed a moment on the show tonight, when Michael Irvin got booted off the show (which in no way makes up for having to hear Rod Stewart sing -- I really think the English government needs to apologize to the world for Rod Stewart. Ugh.). My wife thought it was in bad taste for me to cheer Irvin getting the boot. I don't see how -- he's still a Dallas Cowboy, which means he's still evil. If he'd gotten kicked off the show and deported to North Korea as a result, I probably would have cheered.

But in that case, I would probably feign remorse for cheering his imprisonment in a Stalinist dictatorship. Although I emphasize that I would actually be feigning said remorse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought Rod Stewart was Australian?

Weird - this is just like that Geico commercial. Do we Americans have problems differentiating between the 2 accents?

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home