Monday, November 02, 2009

What Annoying Song Is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

My daughter is now at the age where she can sing along with songs, and has certain favorites.... which means those songs get played in the car over and over again, until I become clinically insane (let's not quibble with whether that was already true). Anyway, the wife and I made the mistake of purchasing a CD of children singing Beatles songs awhile back, and my daughter loves it. I now know the words to at least a half-dozen Beatles songs far too well. Particularly this one...



If you ever need proof that the 1960's featured far too many people doing far too many drugs, just show them this video. Dear God, that was weird. And you're welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home