Friday, November 20, 2009

Irrelevant Unsolved Mystery of the Day

Bringing you the questions that don't matter, except they get stuck in your head and make you wonder...

Sorry, I've been on business travel this week, and without access to the Web (damn you, Al Gore!). But we're back with a question that stems from my cross-country (and further) travels. I heard the stewardess tell a fellow passenger yesterday that there were no longer pillows available during flu season. Not that I want a pillow (I'm no germaphobe, but I'll bring my own if really need it), but how do we determine when the season starts and stops? More importantly, they're still handing out blankets with no fear, not to mention headsets, and I'm pretty certain no one goes around rubbing down the seat back trays with Lysol between trips (if they do, I'm really impressed with the speed). Do the pillows make that much of a difference?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home