Sunday, January 10, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

I know the last song was also from South Park, but this one's an underrated classic from the movie, which I caught on late-night TV recently. There's nothing like throwing in a tribute to Le Miz that uses the words "When Canada is dead and gone, there'll be no more Celine Dion!" Besides, is there a better example of this entire series of posts than Terrance and Phillip's "Uncle F---er" song? Just hearing it briefly as part of this song stuck it in my head as well...



You're welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home