Monday, April 26, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

One of my favorite songs, but it does tend to get stuck in your head. The lyrics are awesome, however, and I find it borderline offensive that John Mayer did a cover of this song (mostly because I have to wonder if he's making the song about Ms. Sexual Napalm). The song triggers nostalgia for the simple fact that each time I saw the video when I was a teenager, I actually wanted to live in California. Although that was mostly due to the fact that the blonde girl in the video was really hot.



You're welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home