Thursday, September 22, 2011

Next Flavor -- Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls

I was at the grocery store last night, and the clerks were joking about not being able to keep this flavor on the shelves...
Pete Schweddy was wrong. Some people can resist his balls.


Conservative parent group One Million Moms, which is an affiliate of the American Family Association, is threatening to boycott Ben & Jerry's over what it says is the ice cream maker's "vulgar new flavor."


The group is urging members to contact the company and let it know that if it continues to distribute the new limited-edition "Schweddy Balls" flavor they will no longer buy its products.


“The vulgar new flavor has turned something as innocent as ice cream into something repulsive,” the group writes on its website. “Not exactly what you want a child asking for at the supermarket.”
Trust me, if my kids start asking for Schweddy Balls, they've developed their dad's sense of humor.  Meanwhile, there's a million other things I'm going to worry about before I worry about my kids getting a funny hah-hah out of juvenile humor like this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home