Tuesday, September 06, 2011

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

I had what should be the final extended road trip with a three person family this weekend -- when the next member of the family arrives at the end of the month, I'll be able to experience the joys my parents did of kids fighting in the back seat.  Or not, since kids no longer say anything to one another in the back seat, unless the batteries die on whatever device they are using.

Anyway, when you're on the road late and trying to make it to your destination, 80's music is a good bet, which leads to today's entry.  Apparently the name "Scritti Politti" is an homage to an Italian Marxist's writings... which is fitting, because Marxism probably only makes slightly less sense than the words to this song.  But the tune will stay with you all day.



You're welcome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home