Monday, October 29, 2012

One More Reason I'm Voting For Romney -- His Ads Are Not This Creepy and Stupid

This might be the most embarassing campaign ad ever.



In case you're wondering, it is indeed an Obama support tool, and I use tool in the broadest way possible. As Allahpundit observed, the kids don't look too thrilled; the looks on their faces remind me of what my five year old looks like when I tell her she has to eat her vegetables. What's more, as a parent, I'm not sure how this video would motivate me to vote for Obama -- my kids already blame me for any number of things, but most of the time that's a result of immaturity.  I'm half-tempted to vote for Romney just to spite them.  And if the grownup version of my children are stupid enough to parrot they lyrics to this song someday, I will have done a lousy job as a parent, and that would be a more relevant reason to yell at me.

By the way, when the kids in the video look back on this someday, do you think they'll be wondering why their parents would let them do something that dumb?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home