Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The Wedding Update

by the world's least dangerous man

This update is brought to you by Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis... basically every designer of men's formalwear out there. Because they deserve equal time to what I'm saying below.

367 days to go...

So Alli and I driving home the other night from work, on one of the rare days when we drove in together. I made a simple mistake -- I asked about her plans for more wedding dress shopping. Soon thereafter, I learned far more about designers than I ever wanted to know. I only remember the name Christos, and then a couple ones that started with the letter "P", one of which sounded more like the name for a wine. But she literally named about 20 designers in the space of three minutes. She only stopped after I interrupted each of a series of names (mostly male) with the question, "Is he gay?"

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home