Tuesday, October 19, 2004

A Tribute to the Fighting Spirit of Ukranian Women

The Lord of Truth noted this story a while back, in honor of his Ukranian bride, but my soon-to-be-surgically-repaired-eyes didn't have time to post it. But since I may see the Lord and Lady of Truth this weekend, I figured it was about time...

A 14-year-old Ukrainian girl has struck a blow for humanity in the war against belligerent technology by completely destroying a Yalta cash machine - with her bare hands.

The plucky freedom fighter took on the avaricious ATM after it swallowed her cash card. In the ensuing battle, the youth - described by police as "looking like she couldn't hurt a fly" - caused £4,500 worth of damage to the Privatbank dispenser. The unnamed girl told the press: "I just got angry and couldn't control myself after the machine took my card. I train regularly at a local boxing club to keep fit - I guess I must have learned a few things."
I already knew enough not to mess with Ukranian women -- I've been out drinking with the Lady of Truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home