Monday, November 01, 2004

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Here's one that doesn't annoy me --but it will probably annoy a few of you. I think it was on a TV show when I was flipping channels the other night, and it's truly one of my favorite songs. So hopefully it stays in my head for a few days...

Ladies and gentlemen, Cheap Trick...

Another night slowly closes in
And I feel so lonely
Touching heat
breathing out of my skin
I pretend you still hold me
I'm going crazy
I'm loosing sleep
Our magic fire
I'm in way to deep, over you
I can't believe your gone
You were the first
You'll be the last

Where ever you go
I'll be with you
Whatever you want
I'd give it to you
Whenever you need someone
To lay your heart and head upon
Remember after the fire
After all the rain
I will be the flame
You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home