Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Wacko Jacko Thoughts

A few thoughts on the Michael Jackson verdict...

1. A true showman would have shown up at court wearing the 80's jacket and the beaded glove, and moonwalked through security.

2. Seriously, as the Lord of Truth noted, do any celebrities get convicted in California of anything? Winona Ryder, I guess... so the lesson for celebrities is, try to commit bodily acts of harm, but stay away from property crime.

3. I think I've seen more of the other Jackson brothers the last week, than I did in the last decade.

4. I'm not sure Michael could look worse. I was half-expecting him to emerge from court, pull off the face, and resemble the T-1000.

5. Where's the next celebrity trial? If there isn't one, how are we going to keep all these lawyers/TV commentators employed? C'mon, somebody convince Eric Roberts to hold a 7-11. It's not like he's doing anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home