Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Seriously, don't ask why. Let's just say an old friend is going to great lengths to make me suffer by sending me the link to this video. TK, I hate you. As always.

All that aside... this song by Mr. Mister is memorable for the brilliant episode of Silver Spoons where Ricky Schroeder cries about losing his girlfriend. That's the best thing about the song, which should tell you everything you need to know about it.

Here's "Broken Wings"...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home