Thursday, February 22, 2007

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Late night channel surfing leads to VH1 Classic the other night, and I stopped long enough to get creeped out by the ultimate creepy Lionel Ritchie video. Yes, I'm talking about the strange video where Lionel the Teacher stalks the blind student. With the even scarier ending where she does the weird sculpture of Lionel's face. So insane they later parodied it as a Starburst commercial.

As for the song itself, I'm sure plenty of people have used it on romantic occasions, but I would think watching this video once would cure you of that. For post-Commodores Lionel, the song is certainly not quite as embarrassing as "Dancing on the Ceiling" or "Say You Say Me". And yes, I just threw in those song titles to haunt you in case the creepy video doesn't work and get this song stuck in your head.

Here's "Hello"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home