Monday, March 05, 2007

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

I have no excuse for posting this, except that it ended up on the radio for approximately 45 seconds in the background while I was on my cellphone checking voicemail, and I neglected to change it. To my horror, it's still torturing me today. Forget the fact that this group launched Justin Timberlake -- I still like Chris Rock's quote about them, "Millions of albums sold -- and I don't know a single person who bought one"(hat tip: Jeff Pearlman at ESPN).

Anyway, here's N'Sync with a "A Little More Time..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home