Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Annoying Song is Stuck in My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Trust me when I say that having children has its upside. The downside is when a song like this gets stuck in your head. My daughter likes watching the video because pacifiers and gummi bears are prominently involved. I find the video almost as disturbing as the song, even though the Beavis and Butthead part of my psyche secretly laughs at the title. If someone could arrange for the beating of the person who came up with the song, I'd appreciate it.



You're welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home