Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Normally, I hate this song with a passion. Not only is it annoying, but at least half of what Alanis Morrisette says is ironic probably doesn't qualify.

But on a morning where the people of Massachusetts voted a Republican into the seat once held by Teddy Kennedy, and in so doing perhaps struck a fatal blow to Kennedy's lifelong dream of national health insurance... well, that qualifies as fodder for a new song. Note to President Obama: There a line in here about "the good advice that you just didn't take..." I'm just saying, it might be relevant.



You're welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home