Friday, February 12, 2010

Bullock's Worst Move Since Speed II

Dude, this is too much information...
Sandra Bullock burned herself dying her pubic hair.

The actress - who is married to motorcycle enthusiast Jesse James - admits she was horrified when her special Valentine's Day (14.02.10) grooming efforts went wrong.

She explained: "I decided for Valentine's Day I would do a special hair thing. I wanted to try to create a pink heart shape with my lower hair. It was painful.

"You had to bleach it first. There's something about bleach that feels like acid. Then I had to shave it. I was in so much pain, but I kept going and put the pink dye on and it went the wrong colour."
I'm sure there's someone out there figuring out how this impacts her Oscar chances. I'm just trying to figure if she got the idea from old Speed castmate Keanu Reeves. No, I don't know that he does this, but he's wierd enough that you're probably nodding your head and thinking it's realistic.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home