Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Loyal reader ST has a great suggestion today, in the form of a song that popped into his head because someone included its title in an email subject line. That's just evil. Of course, since ST is a friend, I would never take advantage of his dislike of a certain 70's group by using a song title from thier collection as a subject header to an email. Mostly because I'm pretty sure his revenge would be violent. In any case, this is actually a good song by Survivor, who's obviously better known for Eye of the Tiger. But I think people tend to forget songs like this... until they get stuck in their heads.



You're welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home