Sunday, May 09, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Three thoughts about this song:

1. Years ago, I remember watching an MTV special where they classified Nelson's "After The Rain" as the worst song of the MTV era -- beating out Milli Vanilli offerings, for crying out loud. What's scary is that this song is exponentially worse.

2. Somewhere, there's a Beavis and Butthead clip where they mock Nelson for looking like a couple chicks. Wikipedia noted that they were mocked for being Ozzy's granddaughters, which would have killed Ozzy if he wasn't drugged up.

3. It really scares me that this song hit #1 in 1990. I mean, people weren't doing nearly as many drugs as in the 1970's or 1960's, yet this crap hit #1?



You're welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home