Thursday, September 22, 2011

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Mahmoud Achmadinasshole was speaking at the UN today, and it made me think of John McCain's "Bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-Iran" line.  Then I got in my car and heard this song... anyone wishing someone would drop something, even a water balloon, on Achmadinadouchebag? Anyway, the Gap Band is a bit of a classic, and Phillies fans remember it as the Citizens Bank Park theme song for home runs by Pat Burrell.

For the record, I'm pretty sure that this is the first blog post to mention the psychotic leader of Iran, the Gap Band, and a former Phillies left fielder in the same paragraph.  I'm all about setting records.



You're welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home