Tuesday, October 04, 2011

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

I've never spent a lot of time listening to Fuel, but they are technically a Pennsylvania band, so I probably should give them a little love on that basis.  And this is actually a pretty good song, even if it was hideously overplayed in the early part of the last decade... actually, this was about the time I stopped listening to music on the radio regularly, so this is one of the last songs where I can make that statement.



You're welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home