Thursday, September 29, 2011

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Heard the song at the grocery store, and the song is annoying.  The video most certainly is not, although it requires me to suspend some disbelief, because I have trouble believing record company execs, even in the late 80's, would have found this risque in the extreme.  Today, it barely registers as titilating.  Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, it just is.

As an aside, something I noticed for the first time while watching it again:  while the execs are obviously growing increasingly uncomfortable throughout the course of the video, the focus of the orchestra is awesome by contrast.  Sweet little things like that make for a good music video.



You're welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home