Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The Wedding Update

by the world's least dangerous man

This wedding update is brought to you by Jameson's... because I could use a shot right now.

374 days to go.

I had the first wedding-related dream last night. Keep in mind that I barely think about the actual event, beyond doing whatever wedding-related task is asked of me, and I haven't been asked to do much lately. But I think this is indicative of the fact that I'm stressed because I haven't been working out enough.

This dream was beyond weird; in it, the marriage took place in a small room with only 50 or so seats, but over 400 guests showed up, and they all kept fighting to sit in the first row. Worse yet, all the guys were wearing fedoras.

I'm trying to figure out what it all means. Input would be helpful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home