Thursday, July 15, 2004

The Wedding Update

by the world's least dangerous man

This wedding update is brought to you by Best Buy... apparently the only store where I won't be allowed to register.

380 days to go.

We're still trying to figure out a way to integrate the two cultures as part of the ceremony. The other night, Alli mentions she watched one of those reality shows featuring weddings (yet another reason for me to despise reality shows). This show included the wedding of a Indian girl to an American guy, where the guy rode in on an elephant. And while this would be perfect for the hardcore Republican that I am, I just can't get into the idea, mostly out of a fear that the elephant would go wild and step on the cake, and maybe pee on the guests.

There's no real point to this post, except that I find the idea of an elephant peeing on people in formal wear to be funny. Yeah, I'm not sure why she's marrying me either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home