Sunday, August 01, 2004

Deal of the Week

See, spam is a really bad idea.  Look at this e-mail I received, headlined "Deal of the week." 

Hey,Last week, Tracy and me were talking about my prbolem and he said that he tried this new thing from this site and it worked great for him.valkyrie van [SITE DELETED] ellis give me your thoughts on it and shoot me back an email and tell me what you found out if any.Any input would be appreciated it.

Later,

Doss

lacuna brochure deforestation cocksure severalfold sputnik anheuser tollgate annotate diffeomorphic amphibology arenaceous bernard fifteenth withdraw pliancy compleat bogus benthic incompetent puc ridge needn't frolic impunity redden whiten lucia rangy jeres cagey ta cinnamon photo pedagogic chit.


Now how am I supposed to figure out whether I should take this deal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home